Safe Use of a Power Pole Pruner NPTC Level 2 Award
This one-day course is designed to equip candidates to deal effectively with pruning operations.
This course will cover:
- Identify, inspect and comment on the key parts of the powered pole pruner
- Prepare the powered pole pruner for work safely without risk to themselves, other people or the environment
- Carry out daily and routine maintenance on the powered pole pruner
- Operate the powered pole pruner safely
- Effectively and comfortably in accordance with a practical risk assessment
- Operate the powered pole pruner safely without risk to themselves, other people and the environment
- State the identified knowledge that underpins understanding of operating a powered pole pruner
- Identify the risk assessment and emergency procedures on a work site.