Management Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3
This Apprenticeship programme has been developed to support those working as first line managers, section managers, assistant managers, trainee managers, senior supervisors, junior non-commissioned officers (armed forces) and those working in a range of other management positions. If you are in a similar role, this programme will be ideal for you.
You will need to have a strong interest in a career in management, be able to demonstrate a "can do" attitude and have at least basic numeracy, literacy and communication skills on which the Apprenticeship programme will build.
The competence element of the Diploma is assessed in the workplace.
Further study and career options
On successful completion of this Apprenticeship you could move on to a Higher Level programme such as:
- the Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship in Management
- the Level 5 Higher Apprenticeship in Management & Leadership
- the Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship in Business & Professional Administration
- further or higher education to undertake management, business or other qualifications, including Foundation Degrees in Management & Leadership, Business and Business Management
- a range of management, business and other undergraduate programmes
- a range of management and other professional qualifications at level 4 and above.
With additional training, you may be able to progress in your careers to roles including middle and senior manager, department manager, head of department, or a wide range of managerial roles within business
There are two delivery models available for this framework:
- Delivered in the workplace apart from functional skills (if required) for which college attendance will be required for two hours each week and for exams
- Workplace assessment plus college attendance one day per week for underpinning knowledge and functional skills (if required).