Managing Change in the Workplace
Today most working environments operate in a climate of constant and increasing change. We all cope with change in our everyday lives, but most of us do not like it, or at least find changes difficult. For some it is the risk of failure, for others the fear of the unknown. When tasked with managing change we cannot prevent it from occurring, we can only aim to reduce its impact through well-planned change management processes. The earlier you start your change management plans and involve other people the better and the easier it will be for you to minimise resistance and achieve successful implementation.
This course will provide you with a practical training day to cover all the skills you will need for managing change in the workplace, while also instilling in you the confidence to put these improved skills into practice.
This course is suitable if you are tasked with managing change in the workplace.
The course will cover a range of topics, including:
- Understanding types of change
- Planning change and considering the impact it has on people
- Implementing, reviewing and evaluating change
- Identifying the factors that aid or obstruct change
- Recognising the importance of effective communication channels.