Managing People & Performance
This course will enable you to master managing different team members to help motivate and develop the overall performance of the team.
During the course you will learn to develop a team, delegate work with structure and control, understand the importance of motivational and developmental feedback, increase team results and approach difficult issues with confidence.
This course is suitable for managers, team leaders and supervisors who are new to managing a team, or those looking to benchmark and refresh their skills.
During this course you will cover topics including:
- Responsibilities of a manager, supervisor and team leader
- Understanding the different styles of management
- Creating a successful team
- Organising yourself and others
- The importance of motivational and developmental communication
- Assessing your team capability and conduct
- Managing difficult people
- Action planning.
There is no formal assessment for this course. On successful completion you will receive a Bedford College certificate of attendance.
Lunch is included in the course fee.