This course will enable you to take control of your time and achieve more, using tips and interactive techniques to ensure there are always enough hours in the day.
This highly-interactive one-day course is packed with tips and techniques aimed at helping you find time and take control of it!
Anyone wanting to use their time more effectively, and anyone thinking "I haven't got time to attend that course."
This course will cover:
- Identifying 'time stealers'
- Urgent tasks, important tasks and progress tasks
- The '80/20 Rule' for time allocation
- Diary scheduling
- To do lists and day books
- Controlling interruptions and time-wasting
- Managing crises and reducing their impact.
There is no formal assessment for this course. On successful completion you will receive a Bedford College certificate of attendance.
Lunch is included in the course fee.