IT Software & Web Professionals Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3
This Level 3 IT apprenticeship will provide you with the skills required to develop computer solutions that help businesses and individuals become more successful in their work. This may include developing software or websites, helping companies set up new systems, or training people to use their IT facilities. Level 3 is ideal for those looking to progress in their career or to learn new ICT skills. It is also appropriate for those looking to enter higher education.
You will need a minimum of four GCSEs at grades A*-C or 9-5, including English and maths.
During this apprenticeship you will study a range of topics, which could include:
- CISCO IT essentials part 1 and 2
- Software installation and upgrade
- Technical fault diagnosis
- Working with ICT hardware and equipment
- Software design fundamentals
- Managing software development
- Website production
- Computer systems
- Software design and development
- Computer networks
- IT troubleshooting and repair
You will be assessed through building a portfolio of evidence, assessment in the workplace and assignment work.
ICT Professional Competence Level 3 Diploma
- ICT Systems & Principles for IT Professionals Level 3 Certificate
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills in English and Maths
- Functional Skills in ITC
Further study and career options
Further study: Upon successful completion of this apprenticeship you may wish to undertake a higher qualification here at Bedford College, such as IT Software & Web Professionals Level 4 Higher Apprenticeship, IT Networking & Security Foundation Degree or Computing & Systems Development BTEC HNC/HND.
Future careers: These qualifications can help you progress into a range of roles including database administrator, internet/web professional, IT product developer, IT technical sales and network manager.