Construction Management Higher Apprenticeship Level 4
This Higher Apprenticeship has been developed to meet the needs of individuals working within Building and Civil Engineering, Highways and Maintenance Repairs, Residential developments, Conservation and Demolition and Tunneling. The job role can include working on built environment projects assisting the Site Manager to manage staff and budgets, ensuring contract is delivered on time and to programme, responsible for hiring staff, deliveries and quality management and costs.
- An Advanced Apprenticeship in a Construction Subject or a BTEC Level 3 in Construction or Civil Engineering.
- Employment in Technical & Professional/management element of the Construction Industry.
- Construction Technology
- Science & Materials
- Construction Practice & Management
- Legal & Statutory Responsibilities in Construction
- Construction information (Drawing, detailing, Specification)
- Surveying, measuring & Setting out
- Mathematics for Construction
Assessment will take place in the workplace, through observation and the completion of a portfolio. At college, there are written assignments for each unit, and a selection of exams.
Higher National Certificate in Construction & the Built Environment Level 4
- CSKills Awards Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Construction Site Supervision
Further study and career options
On successful completion of this Higher Apprenticeship you can undertake a Degree in a Construction related subject.
Construction Site Manager or supervisor
Steel toe capped boots, a high-viz vest and usual study stationary will be required.