CSkills Awards Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Dry Lining (Fixing)
This five unit Construction Skills NVQ course is designed specifically for those working in the area of Dry Lining Fixing where their day to day activities engage them in a number of practical tasks in the area. You will undertake the course on site at work with an allocated assessor – there is no College attendance. You will also be able to apply for a CSCS ‘Blue’ trade card following successful completion of the Health, Safety & Environment test.
To start this course you should have at least two years’ experience in Dry Lining (Fixing).
During the course you will study four mandatory units:
- Confirming to general health, safety & welfare in the workplace
- Confirming to productive working practices in the workplace
- Moving, handling and storing resources in the workplace
- Installing dry lining partition systems in the workplace
- Installing dry linings and encasements in the workplace
You will be assessed on-site by a portfolio of evidence and testimonials.
You will gain the following qualification:
Dry Lining (Fixing) CSkills Awards Level 2 NVQ Diploma
Further study and career options
On successful completion of this course you could progress on to the Occupational Work Supervision CSkills Level 3 Diploma