Timber Frame Erection CSkills Awards NVQ Level 2 Diploma
This is a work-based course which means that you need to be employed to study this qualification. It has been designed to develop and recognise your skills, knowledge and competence so that you can work in Wood Occupations - Timber Frame Erection within the construction industry or progress on to further learning. You will not need to attend College during the course as all assessment in completed at your place of work.
You will need to be employed as a Timber Frame Erector to be able to gain evidence for the qualification.
You will study a range of units during the course including:
- Erecting Timber Roof Structures in the Workplace
- Erecting Timber Walls and Floors in the Workplace
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the Workplace
- Moving, Handling and Storing Resources in the Workplace
Assessment will be competence based through both a portfolio of evidence and observation.
Timber Frame Erection CSkills Awards Level 2 NVQ Diploma
Further study and career options
On Completion, this qualification will allow you to gain an appropriate Construction Skills Certification Scheme (CSCS) card, which confirms you have the correct training and qualifications for the type of work you carry out.