Domestic Hot Water Storage Systems BPEC Level 2 Certificate
In order to install or maintain unvented hot water storage systems it is a requirement that you hold a competency card.
This course will train you in all aspects of unvented hot water requirements.
You must hold a recognised trade qualification at NVQ Level 2 or have evidence of a number of years working in the plumbing industry.
This course will cover:
- Unvented systems and their operating principles
- Vented systems and their operating principles
- Design and installation
- Compliance with other building regulations
The assessment comprises of the following:
- An open-book multiple choice assessment
- A closed-book written assessment
- A practical fault-finding task
- And where necessary additional oral questions may be asked by the assessor.
Further study and career options
Upon successful completion of assessments you will receive a British Plumbing Employers Council (BPEC) certificate and competency card.