Kathleen and Michael Connolly Foundation Apprenticeship Bursary
To be eligible for the Bursary you must meet the following criteria:
- Complete the Connolly Foundation application form and in particular in part 3 of that form demonstrate commitment to your chosen career path.
- Attach a reference/final report from your school or last educational establishment as well as a copy of your application to your employer.
- Attach a reference/offer letter from your employer and a copy of your Apprenticeship Agreement.
- Be resident in Bedfordshire and have been brought up in Bedfordshire and/or attended one of the county’s schools up to the age of 16 years.
- Be applying for, or currently undertaking, an apprenticeship in the engineering or construction industries at Advanced Level or Higher Level through Bedford College Apprenticeships.
- Have a minimum of GCSE in Maths and English at grades A* - C or equivalent.
- Be aged 16 years or above on 31 August.
» Download application form